Sunday, June 24, 2007

Re-birth

The inspiration to continue updating my blog was brought about by 2 factors:
1) Reading other people's blog and realising that I miss my "thought words" !
2) A new friend I made who told me that the feelings of being pregnant and having a child, is really worth capturing.

When I go through things in life that really touch the deepest part of my heart and soul, I feel the words come so easily. But for everyday things that happen, it becomes a struggle to want to write about them.

It made me realise that everyday life just passes us by with no impact at all. Perhaps all it takes is to smell the roses a little longer.....or perhaps be more aware of things around...
We always have thoughts but they just pass us by in the sub-conscious. Maybe a thought taken captive can be built into a great idea or an inspiration to someone else.....

No comments: