I have been tagged !
( Though it took the tagger to tell me what it meant by that, first time being tagged and all ! Don't frown Simon, at least I am learning !!!!)
The topic of today : Would I prefer to be a Stay At Home Mum, Full Time Working Mum or Part Time Working Mum !
Anyway, without a doubt I would say I would LOVE to be a PTWM earning a FTWM's pay ! Is that possible you think? Need to find some good (being affordable but with high returns) investments and collect interest/dividend/rent! Then perhaps it would be possible to have such a combination.
Reason why I want to be a PTWM - the working part
1) If you don't get out there into the world, I fear I will drive my hubby nuts - either coz the whole day I have NOT been talking adult language and forgot how !
OR the whole day I have kept quiet so I continue to keep quiet when hubby comes home !
OR I have been too quiet the whole day and now need to get my xxxxxxxx number of words out which would most probably be nagging and nagging !
2) If I don't work, there will be no reason for me to buy nice clothes and nice handbags and nice shoes. There are so many weddings to attend or Sunday church best outfits I can buy !
3) MONEY will be scarce and everyone knows the repercussion of that !
Reasons why I want to be a PTWM - the home part
1) I do want to teach my kids myself as much as I can - especially in the early ages !
2) I want to see every new miracle first hand without the baby sitter telling me about it first or seeing it in a photo taken by the baby sitter !
3) I basically love my little new family and taking care of them ! (being newly married and now the excitement of having a baby)
Though I have heard many tell me that they were SOOO glad to get back to work after their confinement. Work was heaven compared to staying at home !
Maybe ask me in 10 years time (if it takes that long) or by January and I would give you an entirely new opinion. At this moment though, I still think my 7th Heaven lies at home.
Don't know how to tag someone else, so...anyone who can let me know, please do let me know....so that Simon will not frown at me again ! :)
Though let me try and see if it works (I think it does !):
1. Florence Mother of one!
1. Philip father in a few weeks time
1. Michael's wife current SAHM
Here’s how it works:
1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.
2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,
3. Tag another three parent
1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.
3. SweetPea is happy being a PTWM
4. AllThingsPurple choose to be a WAHM
5. Dr. Bernard Chan is both Mom and Dad
6. 5xMom wants to be … both?
7. Samm ….?
8. Helen prefers to be a FTWM
9. Adrian is a WAHD and seriously lacking sleep
10. Mott is everything-can-parent!
11. Simon dreams of being a SAHD.
11. 2ann would like to combine PTWM with FTWM.
SAHD - Stay at Home Dad
WAHD - Work at Home Dad
(something like that, ok?)