It's September at last - THE month ! Expecting something to happen anytime....
I wonder when October comes, would I be able to welcome the month with as much enthusiasm. Bet I wouldn't even be able to greet the new month with much of an entry in my blog except a short Hi and Bye...baby's born story....
The last weekend of August was good though. Most folks took the opportunity to go back to their hometowns and 1U had parking at 3 pm on Sunday ! haha....
Managed to do some last minute shopping, visiited a few friends and chomped round town as well....hoping all the chomping will get baby to be excited to come out!
Discovered the following this merdeka weekend:
1) Hubby misses shopping a great deal. I think I am one of those "lucky" woman who married a guy who actually enjoys shopping (window or within). In his quest to look for this shirt he loved so much in FOS Ikano, he could actually think of and visit all other FOS outlets to see if they have his size. Unfortunately..... and this leads me up to #2!
2) I think our kid will be spoiled by shopper-daddy...he is being spoiled while in my tummy already coz daddy spends as much time in the toy section as he does in his shirt section!
3) When I need to pee, I NEED to pee.....no "wait-ah...give me a few minutes" deal !
4) When I am tired, I am tired....no little while longer kinda thing anymore. And at that stage I am already actually wishing I could fit into the trolley or that I have a wheelchair to take me to the car !
5) I think all the clothes we have bought so far for lil one is too big! Met a friend with her 5 mth old baby girl and it looks like most of the clothes we bought will fit her instead! Oh...my poor new born baby will be swimming in his clothing! (Daddy grinned....can go shopping again!)
6) When did "dear" become "daddy" instead ???!!! Maybe it sounds promoted....more responsibility after all comes with the promotion from hubby to daddy.
7) Merdeka parade?? Oh....I didn't see that (didn't even think of it actually!) I only knew that 1U had parking at 3 pm on Sunday. Sigh....what a good citizen I am, preoccupied with establishing Msia's economy!
8) ummm.....can't think of anything more....except that I have one m ore week of going to office before I get to start my work from home arrangement and then finally my maternity leave.
So....it was a good 3-day weekend....no Merdeka spirit for me.....just long weekend shoppping catch-up.