Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The number 38!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Cheah Kit, an old friend - who recently became a Christian and is planning to propose to his girlfriend next month!

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Feeding the baby

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching "Midsummer's Night Dream" (there was nothing else worth watching on Astro!)

4. What happened to you in 2006?
PLENTY! Got married, got pregnant

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Oi oi loh" to the baby language (cantonese meaning "sleep loh")

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Since 7 am till now 12 pm - White Coffee and soya bean

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Grey

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Opppsss...haven't been out in a while....so I think it would be lunch on Sunday afternoon!

9. Where were you last night?
With a baby, there isn't anywhere I CAN go!

10. What color is your front door?
Brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
In a little blue coin pouch - my change and hubby's change as well

12. What’s the weather like today?
Relatively cloudy! Looks like rain in the evening!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Depends on my mood actually. But most of the time, I love MINT

14. What excites you?
A good conversation

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
YES. Anything to get out of the house and have some resemblance of life before baby poo, baby bottles, baby language, baby cries....etc.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Gladly "Yes".

17. Do you talk a lot?
Ummm.....sometimes I do, sometimes I don't

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Opppsss....sometimes lah. Like a little drama in my life sometimes

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Well....his name was spelled Stephen (if that counts)

20. Do you make up your own words?
In baby language????

21. Are you a jealous person?
Yes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Ashley

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Let me check my phone directory.....ohhh...Kathie, my new blog friend!

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Hubby's office number

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"Now have to earn more money and save for family!" - from another working mum!

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Only when I am bored with the company I am in.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Tesco....got to stock up on ummm....baby diapers, baby wipes, shampoo, eggs, garlic...hehehe...that is as far as I can think of right now!

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Can't think of any actually! Waste of brain power!

30. What was the last thing you ate?
CHOCOLATE...Rose Chocolate to be specific with orange flavoured filling!

31. Will you get married in the future?
Nope.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
On Astro....The Triumph (I guess that is also called a movie right?)

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like everyone.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
2 hours ago!

35. Are you currently depressed?
No....coz baby doesn't allow me to.

36. Did you cry today?
No...coz baby doesn't allow me to.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Hahaha...because I have nothing else to write about with BABY around and me stuck at home!

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Ummm.....let's see....
Kathie
wy talks
pony tales
msianmominny
daddee yah

3 comments:

JLow said...

Oh, the obligation!

Okay, I will attempt this over at my blog one of these days ;)

simon said...

very good, thanks!

Kathie "Moomykin" Yeoh said...

I find all these tagged thingi very intriguing. Lets me know more about my friends. Cheers!