Thursday, November 29, 2007

All about SOUP

Which soup is the GREATEST soup?

Hahaha.....funny post this is. But I reckon ABC Soup!

All hearty goodness with soft carrots and potatoes and tomatoes and onions and tender amlost falling off the bone chicken!

I think every one must have had this soup before, no?

It's one thing from my past, I hope to carry on to the next generation. So, betcha lil Christopher is going to get loads of this!

Maybe I will cook this when the weather gets rainy and then lil one will forever think fondly of this soup as comfort soup.

To me....ABC soup is the BEST of all soups! Whatcha say?

3 comments:

Ponytail said...

YES! I agree!!!
I cooked ABC soup last Sun seeing Zoe wanna eat our food so much. I just took some cooked rice and pour the soup (w/out salt and flavouring) into the rice. Mix well and she loved it! Its amazing!
This is only the 1st time she try the soup and she loved it!
It's definitely my comfort food and taste good even w/out salt/pepper.
Later, I just add some salt and pepper for our own dinner. One pot serve the whole family ;)
The soup reminds me a lot about my mom...it has been a long time since someone fuss over me like my mom did last time...hehehehe

Hooi Imm said...

My mom did not cook ABC soup for us, so we missed out.

By the way, you're tagged. It's a very interesting subject. http://www.msianmominny.com/2007/11/to-smack-or-not-to-smack.html

Would love to hear what your thoughts are.

Kathie "Moomykin" Yeoh said...

Hooray for ABC soup!!

You should also try soup of radish(white carrot?) with pork and red dates.

I have decided that should I be managing the kids alone, I will make a pot of soup everyday. it's good for eating with rice, making porridge and noodles in and also as base for cooking vege and chicken.