Sunday, November 25, 2007

Immunizations

My poor son! He screamed until his face turned red and until no more sound could be emmitted from his voice box. That was the extent of the pain!

The same thing happened previously actually...when he got his 2nd dose of Hep B after his Fullmoon and when he had to take blood to test for his jaundice.

And I think he has learned this new way of crying.


He now cries this way as well at home IF I don't attend to his demand for milk ASAP!
(Luckily it only happens when he wants milk!)


He has become quite a demanding little one. I guess it is that age, ya? Perhaps they will outgrow it?

1 comment:

Kathie "Moomykin" Yeoh said...

Such a lovely pix! He is looking so well!!

The first couple of times we took Micah for his jab, I could not bear to look. Mike helped the doc to hold him down. I took him and comforted him after.