Sunday, January 13, 2008

13 (again)!

13Q Tags

1. What is your blogging name?
2ann

2. When did you start blogging, exact date?
On my current blog June 24 2007. but in Multiply, much longer...though I can't remember the exact date (or my password) now!

3. What was your first title? All In the Mind

4. Which posting you feel is the best post so far?
Actually all are special to me in their own way...evn those that I am tagged with!

5. Who promote/source of inspiration for you to blog?
My love for writing.

6. When dya usually post entries?
Now a days at work! Any other time I will be playing with my kid or talking to my husband!

7. Where would you prefer to be when you are blogging?
Anywhere that is quiet. My mind gets all jumbled with words if there are people talking!

8. Have you met other bloggers? Who?
Yes, I have met them (on their blogpage) if they show me some photos. And I know some better than I know people whom I meet face to face!

9. How many entries you made in a month?
I try about 7...depending on how many things inspire me!

10. Would you reveal your face or your family in your blog? Why?
My kid....yes.
Myself....maybe. If there was a really good shot of me!
My hubby and other family members...no, in case they don't like it!

11. Would you promote your friends to blog? Why?
Yes I would. So that I can get to know them better and to increase traffic to my site! hahahaha.....

12. Would you feel restless/guilty conscious/incomplete if you didn't blog for a month?
I would feel restless, not guilty. I have too many thoughts to vent out not to write them down!

13. Define blogging.
An autopsy of my mind....literally!

PonyTales, Simontalks, Hooi Imm....what say you?

No comments: