- Waking up at the sound of the alarm clock and not by baby...still sigh!
- New updates at work to catch up on....never ending in the software age!
- Loads of emails to read/clear....delete delete delete!!!
- Bakery has new products out! Yummy!!!
- Colleagues updating news (gossip)...but forgot how to...already out of the loop!
- Time is marked not by the hours before the next feed but by how many more hours till lunch then how many more hours till I can go home!
- Water is drunk out of a tupperware and not a cup...tend to drink more this way!
- Music has to be stuffed in the ear...at least I can listen to music!
- No chance to snack whatever I want and eat ice-cream...what I can eat is limited to what I brought to office and what I buy during lunch!
- See my hubby once in a while during the day when he pops upstairs...and not only at 6-7pm!
- Can chat with my friends on MSN properly and not in-and-out!!
- My brain can work properly and not have scattered thoughts!
- Can go out for a walk to buy lunch and not look into the fridge to see what leftovers there are!
- Lunch is warm and eaten in front of the newspaper and not cold and hurried!
I miss baby more and thus am willing to speng time with him (with the TV off) in the evenings.
I talk to hubby more and not nag.
I am able to pray and talk to God while driving (not much traffic at 6.30 am).
Thank God for little blessings......continuously.