Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Creativity begins...

Cut (ALOT) of my son's hair again some weeks back! This is the 3rd time I have cut his hair since I came back to KL, when he was 2 mths old!


This was the result of his 2nd haircut!







And AFTER his 3rd haircut!!!


You can see, I am getting bolder and bolder now that I am assured his hair will grow back!
Those who know my hubby will know my fear !
His hair grows pretty fast. The pictures of his first meal is how (slightly) unruly it is now. Got to bring out the shears and trim the hedge again, looks like! :)

4 comments:

Hooi Imm said...

Hey, you have talent to be a hair cutter...hahaha.

Kathie "Moomykin" Yeoh said...

Waah! So handsome!

Good job, Mommy!

p/s- does he look more like his mommy or daddy?

simon said...

has anyone ever mentioned to your sis that chris looks like...

never mind. she's prolly sick to death of hearing that...

Ann said...

Hooi Imm - used to cut all my dolls hair when I was young! Even trimmed my mum's hair and my own fringe when I was schooling!

kathie - he is a handsome boy, I gotta say too! Actually as simon says, he looks like my sis. So I guess he has more my side than my hubby's side features! he has hubby's height/length though!

Simon - most probably she will just roll her eyes and say "So?" He has his own look now, doesn't he?