Sunday, January 13, 2008

Favourties....

My brother in law commented the other day that he just downloaded Michael Buble's new album. And my ears pricked up coz I really love Michael Buble's music. I even choose 2 of his songs for my wedding !!!

So...into office I went and checked out his official website (it was Monday, give me a break!). There was music continuously playing from his website....though it is looped!

And I also went to look at some Michael Buble You Tubes (Thank God for You Tubes!).

And my verdict is - I think it is confirmed I love all his music. I have an inkling that most of them are not originally his (now a days are there many originals anyway!) but it's the jazz that he puts to the music, I reckon. And his good looks, I admit.

I don't think he is really that great a guy (in real life). Read on Wikipedia he dumped his girlfriend of don't-know-how-many-years!!! But heh...maybe something really went wrong!

Also I think it is my love for good solid singing, romantic jazzy lyrics and old memories that makes me love his music so!
( Note- I don't love HIM....just his music. I am too 'big' for that! )


I am getting old when I love music for the memories it invokes deep in my soul.
And when lyrics need to mean something!

1 comment:

Hooi Imm said...

Ooohh...I love Michale Buble's songs. Don't know much about his personal life though.