Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I cry and cry....

Today was the first day I sent my lil one to the babysitter! It was heart-breaking....

I think he realised that mummy was not around right about when the nanny was cleaning his poo. For after that he cried and cried. Took his bath and then continued crying until he was all tired out!!!

Oooohhhh.....for the life of me...get me out of this place!

It was sooo hard not to want to comfort him and take him straight home.

It was sooooo hard! Sigh....

I wonder how I will go back to work next week comfortably.

I feel down at the dumps now. Sigh.....

6 comments:

Hooi Imm said...

I understand how you feel. It is so hard to leave your baby. He will adjust and so will you. It will take a couple of weeks though.

Hang in there.

Poh Nee said...

Hmm...its difficult. Try to talk to the babysitter there. I did that, just to know her better. I think it should be ok for you to go over and comfort baby right? I just thought that the process can be gradually done...instead of a drastic no Mommy around anymore thingy. I am sure the babysitter also need some pointers from you on what soothe the baby and what the baby hates. Anyway, all the best and take it one day at a time...things should be better soon. We will pray for you :)

JLow said...

I guess we are lucky in that we both have our parents / family in the same town.

Having said that though, Mummee is in Sydney now ready for birth, and I will be joining her very soon. I am leaving Caitlin with my folks in KL, whom she is not very familiar with.

And I will be gone for 3-4 weeks...

I haven't told Caitlin yet, and after I do, and when the time comes for me to go, I think I will be a lot like you now..

Dini said...

Ya, it was hard for me also to leave her at the babysitter. She was alright but I was not. Took me a week or so to get over it. Don't worry, with time, things will get better.

Bobo Bear said...

Hang in there Ann!! I'm sure everytime when you pick Baby up from the sitter, he will give Mummy a big smile.

Hello all, You can call me Ann. said...

Sigh...much thanks for your comments and words of reassuarance.

They say time heals everything!