Thursday, January 17, 2008

Put your face in the book!

Sigh....it was about time anyway!

The buzz is all about Facebook these days. I am getting loads of requests that so and so wants to add me in Facebook.

So on to the bandwagon I jumped. Actually wy instigated me at the end. Especially when she mentioned the loads of old friends I could regain contact with from MGS and ACS !

Spent the whole day clicking here and there on Facebook. Have yet to explore it thoroughly. Thought I better not forget about my blogging though. That I reckon would be the main site I would like to maintain till I am old and wrinkled!

So...are you on Facebook? If you are, look me up.

Strange, reckon we are 'seeing' more of each other in cyberspace than on earth!

2 comments:

Kathie "Moomykin" Yeoh said...

Some friends are also bugging me to get my face in there. I have decided I would, but just haven't got to it. Soon...as soon as Mike has the time to do it for me. Hahaha...

Ann said...

hehehe...see you there soon then!