Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New laptop

My new laptop. A HP Compaq.











Glad it has the mouse pad at the bottom and not the kind with a little knob in the middle of the keyboard! Keyboard is alright....soft to touch!

The message on the top left says something about recognizing finger print...but don't know what that really is! have yet to explore!






However, it uses Microsoft Vista which (sigh) I am terrible at! Need to find all the normal keys that I use all over again!

But working at home is a breeze now. Can do it in front of the TV, in the toilet and even when I am cycling on my stationary bike! Maybe now can even bring a DVD to the toilet! hahaha....is that anyone's ultimate dream? To be able to watch DVD while poop-ing!
(Don't get any ideas of doing that dear....)

1 comment:

HI said...

It's always nice to be able to work from home.

I could never get use to the laptop mouse pad. I need a real mouse!!