Monday, February 11, 2008

No words required

- He loves to cross his legs and KICK.

  • - He is getting pretty good at holding his head up high....
  • - He loves to stand up....but looks down at his toes most of the time (Heads up boyboy!)

- He loves his tummy time

- He tries to reach forward to grab things now.

- Sick or not....he can still afford a smile..

- He watches us when we eat now and smacks his lips!

- Still a bushy head of hair....


AND....

I think he can call "ma" now! Else it was an accidental sound...but he has made it several times now! :) I am happy...accidental or not!

3 comments:

Mummy-yeoh said...

Sara calls me 'Mah-mee' sometimes. Not sure whether it was accidental but I like to believe that she is actually calling me :)

Ann said...

Mummy-yeoh - yeah!yeah! If we believe it is so, it must be so! :)

Bobo Bear said...

ha ha, mummies are like that, we will hear what we want to hear. That day i swear i heard Baby said 'bad da da' :)