Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Disgusting? Perhaps. But necessary. Sometimes.

OK...the nature of my job dictates that there must at least be ONE person in the office to pick up calls.

So what happens when you are the one left behind.
Suddenly you feel the urge to poop.
You have constipation issues and when the urge comes, best to make full use of it.

Will the phone ring? Should I take the risk? Better go...else when the urge goes away then I will feel all sick inside!

So, into the toilet, down with the pants (yeah, I prefer my pants to my skirts!) and uuummmm.....

No baby, only poop...no inhibitations here!

How to help the tough intial part to get out so that the rest pushing inside can come out smoothly?

Answer - Use your fingers to press the right butt cheek right at the edge of the anus. You would actually be able to feel that it is harder there....you know the anatomy of the intestines being such! And if you do it just right, like toothpaste, you should be able to get the initial dried-up-due-to-lack-of-water-or-fibre-or-oil part OUT!

Then the rest will either come out smoothly or if due to lack of fibre that makes a long sausage, you can have temporary relief till the next clump of fibre attached poop knocks at the door!

Hope I won't be caught alone in office again then....

Disgusting? yes.
Necessary? Absolutely.

Cheerios to FINGERS ! :) Hope you have already eaten!

9 comments:

A gift from God said...

eerr..I have not eaten yet.. :(

HI said...

uumm....TMI. LOL.

Looks like you change your 'looks' again.

Moomykin said...

Hey, I've never thought of what to do but push. This is like a strange revelation to me. hahaha...


I usually just push and it is like having a baby: all the tension, sweat and pain, huffing and panting, and some bleeding then relief it's over. hahaha...


p/s- Your new look looks very clinical, most suited for your post! ;)

andrewjune said...

hey looks like you changed your layout!
anyway, what an interesting post! luckily i eat a lot of fiber so the "pushing" part is easy for me LOL

Ann said...

Florence - opppsss....sorry!

HI - what is TMI?? yeah, was kinda bored with all that BROWN !!!

Mommykin - ohhh...I so understand the bleeding! Piles problem huh?

Andrewjune - good for you!! REckon got to increase my vege intake!

HI said...

TMI = too much information...LOL

HI said...

TMI = too much information...LOL

KM said...

i bet, you are the FIRST that would post up such informative stuff in your personal blog!!

still, i am gonna use your suggestion if same thing were to happen to me the next time round!!

Ann said...

KM - yeah...had a forwn from hubby after he read it! Was thinking of deleting it already! But I told him....just in case anyone got constipation, at least can help them mah!! You think??