Can you beat this? I have 4 tubs.
There is this promotion in Giant now where if you buy 2 tubs of King's ice cream, you will be given a small tub of imported ice cream free. And hubby bought himself 2 other boxes of ice cream. He loves his rum and raisin from Cremo (which can only be found in Giant as well!hmm....)
I am not that particular with the type of ice cream I get. Preferably of course I love my Bulla...but more often then not, I settle for a cheaper variety. So, Kings and Cremo are both alright with me (which is leaving huby frowning coz I am digging into his boxes as well).
The premium range consist of
1) Triple Chocolate (with Sunflower Seeds)Smooth Chocolate Ice Cream loaded with Crispy Chocolate coated Sunflower Seeds and Chocolate Fudge
2) Macadamia - Rich Vanilla Ice Cream with Honey Roasted Macadamia and Chocolate Chips
3) Cappuccino Chips - Rich & Creamy Cappuccino Ice Cream with lots of Chocolate Chips
4) Caramel Almond Fudge - Smooth Caramel Ice Cream laced with Luscious Chocolate Fudge & Crunchy Almonds
5) Tiramisu - Creamy Sicilian Ice Cream with Coffee Extract & Crunchy Almonds
And I have tried ALL of them!
For a person who does not like to really eat, I love my ice cream.
Then I discovered that Kings is from Singapore and they actually have wareouse sales for Kings in Singapore!
Look at the glorious pamphlete I managed to find! Just looking at it makes me droooolllll.....
Anyway....reckon Giant is still having the offer now. So, I am going to head over there again today or tommorrow.
I have managed to clear 2 boxes - 1 of mine and 1 of hubby's. So, I think I have space for 2+1 more....hehehehe....