From 17-19 May 2008
Staying at Avillion Admiral Cove
Weather was partially sunny to after rain
Overall feeling - totally happy!
Pictures speak a thousand words but some still has to be said....
I truly enjoyed this long awaited holiday. Given on Friday, I was simply too tired to even want to go for this holiday...but by the time I saw my hotel room, I was totally IN THE MOOD!!!
Boyboy totally enjoyed his outdoor activities and late nights. He was a little bit hesitant on the first night sleeping alone in his new baby cot. But the 2nd night was total bliss.....else he was really too tired.
He loved his first beach outing....not many photos there coz daddy didn't want to get his feet dirty! Also he had work related phone calls to make....sigh....
Boyboy also loved his chiew chow porridge from the bfast buffet line and first taste of papaya!
I loved the entire foodies...thanks to PN and WY/Simon for all the research on the food outlets. I now know PD has so many good things to eat. And my bday dinner at the Mexican restaurant was totally SUPERB!
Loved the 2 hours I spent at the pool....although it was not that clean....but had great fun with the kids. All shyness of out of shape body gone with all the laughter and pulling them around while they paddled in their floats!
I am truly blessed to have this group of friends. It is not easy travelling with friends....but these people really make it seem so simple. They are truly family.
It is because of them, the trip was really great.
- Thanks to Simon/wy for their leadership and wy for her incessant talking and laughter and for carrying boyboy.
- Thanks to SL/MY for bfast companionship and photo takings and funny jokes.
- Thanks to Mike/PN for their thorough research and short deep conversations.
- Thanks to John/Shang for their sharing and easy conversation while we car pooled.
- Thanks to Patrick/MY for companionship and letting me enjoy your darling girl.
- Thanks to God for journey mercies and great weather and wonderful friends and LIFE!
Tired but truly recharged.....
On a Christopher note....he has started to sprout teeth at the bottom!