Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fact or fiction...totally random

Actually I reckon I reveal alot about myself on my blog. I have written about 6 (non)sensical stuff about myself before!!!

Now would something totally random be about the same as (non)sensical?? Hmmm....anyway, given that there are too many quirks about me...

Here are the rules …
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.....person being YOU!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Now, let's think random i.e. having no specific purpose, pattern or objective!

Random Fact 1 - I have a darling little boy and am praying HARD for #2 to be a girl.

Random Fact 2 - I only want to have 2 kids (God willing I can have 2!).

Random Fact 3 - I occasionally find myself trying to think why my son acts the way he does and how in the world I can discipline him effectively (as in make it work and yet not cause psychological damage!)

Random Fact 4 - I love to bake more than cook. So I reckon I will need to get a good oven in my new place.

Random Fact 5 - If I could, I would buy all the books in the world for Christopher and my little girl to read. And then display them in nice white bookshelfs in their room!

Random Fact 6 - I love to day dream.

Fact or fiction? hahaha....but very random.

Reckon the crazy weekend bug has bit me! Have a good one you all!

"Tag!!!"
1) PN
2) Wai Yin
3) June
4) Reese's mummy
5) BabyDarren
6) Julie

3 comments:

Ponytail said...

aiyak! Kena tag...
(runs away...)

Angeline said...

*Hi 5* on no. 6! I love to day-dream too!!! *laugh*

andrewjune said...

wow...baby no 2 will be a sweet girl...:-)

thks for the tag...will do it up ASAP!

HV A GREAT WEEKEND yourself too...