Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hubby and me...tagged with memories

Picked up this tag from KM - “YESTERDAY ONCE MORE”!

1. In which month and year did you meet your husband for the first time?
March, 2004. We were working in the same company. He was upstairs, I was downstairs.

2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
August, 2004.

3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
Sunway Piramid

4. What was the most touching thing he did for you when you two were still dating?
He was going for an office retreat for 3 days and I was feeling a bit down. In the later part of the afternoon, I received a call that someone was sending something up to my office. It was my first bouquet of flowers from hubby.

5. How about after your marriage?
When he held my hand and rubbed my back for 5 hours. And insisted that I try to inhale the gas! You can imagine when this was!

6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
When we first got married. There were some adjustments that I had to come to terms with.
(Not that low actually! :) )

7. Share your happiest moment with him?
When I found out I was pregnant.

8. Share your saddest moment with him.
When I made him so angry that he lost his patience. You see, my husband is the world's most patient man and I felt really sick to my stomach that I was bringing out not the best, but the worse in him. He was very sad too that day.
(Never did it again!)

9. Share your angriest moment with him.
Happened in the first few months of our marriage. Can't remember why I was angry now. But the result was reckless driving that really got me so scared of him (as reported in #8).
(And again I say, it never happened again. I argue with him only at home now! haha....)

10. Share your funniest moment with him.
Whenever Christopher laughs out loud, we laugh too.
(Sorry, most of our time together is also with our son now, no twosome laughs that I can remember!)

11. Share your most frustrated moment with him.
hahaha.....I nag alot so there are lots of little things that frustrate me....like whenever he slouches or when he procrastinates or when he watches too much TV. You know....the usual. No ONE most frustrated moment so far!

12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
hahaha....not moonlight....and we never used to. I am an early sleeper!!! But we did hold hands with that 'passion' the day he left for Copenhagen. Now a days, holding hands in itself is a luxury for us. So, whenever we go out without boyboy we hold hands. In fact sometimes I hug his hand and lean on him when we walk. And I kick up such a fuss whenever he forgets to hold my hand! hahaha....

What about you?
JLow
Poh Nee
Mommykin
Hooi Imm
Florence
June
Mum to Darren
Mummy-Yeoh
Cuddly mummy

7 comments:

mumsgather said...

Haha. Thats a sweet post. :)

andrewjune said...

i haven't been doing tags lately...so sorry...so left behind with all those tags (i thk i still owe you another tag! so sorry!)

wah can see your hubby quite a romantic person too ehhh...

cc said...

So sweet, i read with a smile on my face. :)

Moomykin said...

Mmm..Nice.

Thanks for sharing your precious moments. :)

Will do mine soon...

Angeline said...

That's what a marriage is all about isn't it?

the ups and the downs!

the rub your back for 5hours made me laugh...

Jaanvi said...

That's really sweet...
a perfect marriage with its shares of ups and downs.Made for each other is what I make out of these answers... :)

KM said...

Hi Ann,

Thanks for doing up the tag created by Yours Truly...

Wow, your hubby is so patient to rub your back for 5 hours, but i can also imagine the pain you were in when Christoper was eager to come out and meet you yeah....