Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend bz-ness but not.

Weekend was tough. I was so much more tired during this weekend then all the weekdays put together!

Reason being hubby's illness took a turn for the worse. So, it was left to me to do all the errands and all the other misc stuff as well!

Uncle of mine also leaving for NY today. So the weekend was a little bit about him as well. Had to plan around his time and also plan for his meals.

Wanted to have durian...but it never happened.
Wanted to have a nice pre-birthday dinner with hubby on Sunday....but it never happened.
Wanted to go out shopping with hubby alone and get his present...but it never happened.

Wanted to take things easy...but that will never happene ever again for as long as I am a mother!

Anyway....how was yours?

9 comments:

Angeline said...

It was a CRAZY WEEKEND FOR ME!

as for the 'never happened' things for you....oh I know how that feels...hope the days ahead, you get to do it your way...somehow...

hissychick said...

Never happeneds are my life!!!

andrewjune said...

well, luckily i can breath during weekends with my hubby around helping out...but during weekdays, multi-tasking is my name!

i seriously need a break as well!

JLow said...

My weekend was so-so.

Managed to do most of what I had wanted to do, except that I also pissed off Hot Mummee!

Then again, Caleb seems to have taken on a new habit of crying (more like screaming) in the still of the night, a few times, rudely waking evreyone.....

We hope it's only a phase, that it's only cos he's teething...

sigh.. I mean: Yaaawn....

Ann said...

Angeline - hahaha....the durain season is almost over so reckon one of my never happened can only happen next year!

Hussychick - opppss!!! I shouldnt' complain then!:)

June - can't be easy taking care of your lil girl alone by yourself! Sleep when she does...and let us know how it has been going!

Jlow - reckon a angry mummee was not good!!! Blame it on the son!! Hope you get some rest soon. The weather and the flu bug is a bit crazy this time round!

Julie said...

Not a happening one but at least it was a peaceful weekend...managed to sail thru the week.

HI said...

Oh, sorry the hubby's sick. Hope he gets better soon. As for taking things easy...hahaha....your're right, it will never happen.

Pat said...

What you need to do - negotiate with hubby for some free time for yourself once in a while :)

Every now and then I let Mei Yan shop to her heart's content while I look after Cynthia for a few hours. She in turn will let me have some of my own time.

Ann said...

Julie - a peaceful weekend is the BEST!

HI - ya...no durian or heaty stuff for him tilll he is fully recovered!! The 'burden' will be much easier when hubby is up and about!

Pat - hahaha...problem is I don't like going out alone without hubby. I rather be tired with Christopher than do stuff without hubby! Sigh....