Thursday, September 4, 2008

A colourful long one

Got tagged by InfanT. It is a long tag so bear with my nonsensical answers!


My 'Personal' Biodata (now that is a long forgotten word!)


Name: all too clear in my blog title (come to think of it!)
Sisters: One
Brothers: None

Shoe size: (goodness knows!)
Height : 1.58 m or thereabout! (and I am not short!)

Where do you live: KD (don't know where? Figure it out! :))

Favourite
drinks: Lime/lemon juice (or Shandy!)
breakfast: Bread

Have you ever been on a plane? Yes (I love to travel)
Swam in the ocean : Yes ('Forced' to in Bali)
Fallen asleep at school : No (I was busy drawing when I was bored)
Broken someone’s heart: Yes (I was quite the flirt)
Fell off your chair : Yes (not once too by the way! I am a clutz!)
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes (he broke my heart in the end!)
Saved e-mails: Yes (the nature of my work requires me too!)

What is your room like : Blue and brown. Untidy and crowded all due to the boy's things (and I do mean BOTH boys!)

What’s right beside you: My coffee mug and my cellphone (as in when I am in office)
What is the last thing you ate: Julie's lemon puff biscuit (I really love lemon, you see!)



Ever had
chicken pox: Nope (but got the shots!)
Sore throat: Yes (more so since Christopher!)
Stitches: Nope (hope never!)
Broken nose: Nope (my nose is as flat as ever!)



Do you
believe in love at first sight: Nope (I am too old for that now!)
like picnics: Yes (especially by the beach!)



Who was the
last person you danced with: Christopher! (hahahaha....)
last person who made you smile: Hubby (I mean really smile with the warm fuzzy feeling!)
person you last yelled at: Christopher (not in anger, more in agitation!)



Today did you
Talk to someone you like: I only talk to people I like (introvert as I am, you know!)
Kiss anyone: Not yet (but will do so before the day is up!)
Get sick: Yes (read the newspaper!)
Talk to an ex: Nope (just did that over the weekend, so.....)
Miss someone: Nope
Eat: Of course! (Infact I was hungry as soon as I woke up!)



What is your best feeling in the world: When the little one kicks from within!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope. Never did, never will.
What’s under your bed: The floor?
Who do you really hate: Hate is too strong a word!

What time is it now? 12.57 pm


Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Hubby (still waiting for my packed lunch!)
Do you want children: Yes. One more!
Do you smile often: No. (hahahaha....)
Do you like your hand-writing: Not as much as when I was in school. (I type more now than write!)
Are your toe nails painted: Nope, never had the time for those!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Any 5star hotel bed!
What color shirt are you wearing now: Red.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Playing with Christopher!

I can’t wait till... : September 27th 2008.
When did you cry last : last Saturday over some silly love story
Are you a friendly person: When I am in the right mood.
Do you have any pets: Nope (would love a dog though!)
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? One is in BU, the other is downstairs.
Did the last person you hold hands with mean anything to you now? Why would I want to hold their hand otherwise?

Do you sleep with the TV on? Only when I am alone in a hotel room
Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope
Can you handle the truth? Yes (but I will still feel!)
Are you too forgiving? Not 'too' forgiving but I forgive as quickly as the wrong is made right.

Are you closer to your mother or father?Used to be dad. Now it is mum.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?My sister. (I was missing hubby!)
How many people can you say you’ve really loved? 3 (not counting dad and mum and sis)

Do you eat healthy? Definitely NOT

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Nope. Threw it all out the day before hubby moved in.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Definitely. I am an emotional person
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?God. (does that count?)
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Most of the time quiet.
Are you confident? Depends what I need to do

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
a. Flirting around shamelessly
b. Enjoying my life in Australia
c. Nursing myself when I got that dreadful "fong mok" all alone in Subang
d. Rearing fish
e. Working hard

5 things on my to-do list today: (make it tomorrow)
a. Pack my bag for my weekend getaway
b. Clean the house
c. Cook dinner
d. Drop off some stuff for my inlaws
e. Finish this tag!

5 snacks I enjoy:
a. Twisties
b. Cheezels
c. Muruku (the spicier the better)
d. Ice cream
e. Fruits

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
a. Travel to all the places I want to go
b. Give my parents all the holidays they want to go
c. Save a fortune for my kids education and some more for their retirement!
d. Save enough for hubby and me to retire comfortably
e. Still continue to work

5 of my bad habits:
a. I fold anything to make a corner that I can poke people or myself with
b. I peel at my bread rather than take bites
c. I fall into "No mood" periods very often
d. When I want to do something, I get very agitated when I cannot do it RIGHT NOW!
e. I think too much.

It is long, but quite interesting actually...maybe for you?
PN
June
Julie

5 comments:

Moomykin said...

Oops, I forgot, Infant tagged you and I double tagged you on this one. Oh, Just ignore mine. :)

Good to know you more. :)

Andrea said...

You are like me with the one bad habit...that I get very agitated and can't stop thinking about it if I want to do something and can't do it RIGHT THEN!! :)

Julie said...

My gosh...such a long tag. I still owe you one ler...

Ok, ok. Have to burn some midnight oil already.

JLow said...

A flirt eh?

Lucky for you we weren't in the same school! Or is it lucky for me??

Hmm I kinda have this deja vu that I was tagged with a previous one also, and kinda forgot all about it!

:P

Ann said...

Kin - hahaha...tags go around!

Andrea - and that is why when I have #2, I will also carry her/him around like you do!

Julie - hahaha....take it easy. Tags are not meant to be stressful!

Jlow - ya...good thing we never met earlier! hahaha...