Thank God I had my parents around with me.
What did I do?
- I went to the MPH Warehouse Sale. Got books for Christopher and myself amounting to close to RM100. Will tell you more about the book I bought for myself soon!
- I met an old friend for dinner and chatted for 6 hours.
- I went to see this same old friend's new condo*!
- I fell ill on Saturday, so rested a bit more on Sunday.
- Went grocery shopping on Monday and walked around a bit in the shopping mall.
- Wanted to do something to my hair but walked out after 30 minutes. I am just not ready to give up my long hair yet!
* The new condo is USK Avenue 1. I was very impressed. The developer used the zen concept. There were grey and white hues everywhere coupled with glass and pebble stones. Avenue 1 conprises 2 blocks at the moment and has a mini teater for owners to use and also a rooftop BBQ place. The 3rd block that is coming up will house a bar/restaurant at the top most floor.