Thursday, November 20, 2008

When stressed out....

OK, I am stressed.

I know I am stressed when TV stresses me out further.

My heart was beating at the rate of a thick cup of coffee taken on an empty stomach.

Especially so when Ida and Tania got stuck in that irritatingly hot sand! And then when they didn't take the correct flight connection.

And the that irritating couple had to go annouce they are NUMBER 1 !

Oh my gosh, the worse of all egos! And yelling foul names to a person you are dating on national TV sure ain't cool, man!

This is the first time TARA has made me stressed. I mean, TV is meant to make you relaxed no?

But I so did not want G to win. I mean, Tish is find....but oohhhh....the arrogance of G! (bleh!)

It was not a race of who will be the winner. But a race of please beat them so they won't win!

OK....a few months of recuperating and patiently waiting for the next TARA IV.

Some programmes really get you hooked!

10 comments:

milochel said...

I liked the part when the malaysian ladies overtook the guys at the hanging tali road block... wahh the guys look so lousy//

Julie said...

I dare not start watching this cause I was afraid of getting hooked and heart attack! :P

JLow said...

At least you still have control of your remote....

Bobo Bear said...

Ha I'm a CRAZY fan as well. I guess lady luck is not with Ida & Tania but she is definitely with the Hongkies. Malaysian teams keepin up the good work, to be at least the top 3.

Moomykin said...

Ah... at least you still have time in front of the TV... All I watch these days are Speed Racer or... Speed Racer: Special Features...

Let us date you coming week over lunch? Maybe we can help you take a break...

Wai Yin said...

I was equally 'ken cheong' too...tru'out the show, hubby and I pointing out which detour we should take and who should do the road block.

LittleLamb said...

hehehhe just a show..

andrewjune said...

i saw some of the shows as well...cos of the pretty thai ladies hehehe...but they were eliminated quite early during the race, hence i wasnt really following the show anymore hahaha...oppps, did i ever mention i love gorgeous ladies even i'm also a woman? oppsss...but i'm 100%NOT bi-sexual ok!

Baby Darren said...

hahaha........i thot what happened...

angeline said...

I am a big Fan of amazing race but can you believe it???!!!I have not watched a single episode for the asian race and now its already '3' seasons???! *knocking my head on the wall*