1. Life is full of lots of ups and downs (can't help it, this is a lyrics of my favourtie song when I was young!)
2. I smile when I see warm and fuzzy moments of my kid and any kid I know.
3. I can't sleep when boyboy is sick and whn hubby snores.
4. I love the smell of fresh bread.
5. When I can't sleep, I go out and watch TV.
6. I often dream about nothing I can ever remember of in the morning.
7. I get irritated when I am tired.
8. I like the sound of rain.
9. People often call me Ann.
10. I wish I could prevent my son from falling down and falling ill.
11. The best creation in the world is the human body (not that everything else is not "best" too!)
12. 1st 3 words that comes to my mind: toothache (coz I am having one now), Thursday (coz that is when my parents go back home) and Christopher (coz he is always on my mind).
13. I've discovered that it is not easy raising a child.
14. When I'm in love, everything seems a-ok.
15. A baby is born with the ability to talk (after Oprah's show on neh, heh, owh, aier and eh).
16. Before I met my husband, I frequently kept things within me.
17. A good marriage requires give and take and loads of communication.
18. I dislike it when people do not pay attention, are plain rude, and what is it with sarcasm?
19. I say 'I Love You' rarely these days.
20. My favourite subject in school was Biology (but I sucked in it! so, maybe I just liked the teacher, he was really CUTE!)
Want to do it?