Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Complete it" tag

1. Life is full of lots of ups and downs (can't help it, this is a lyrics of my favourtie song when I was young!)

2. I smile when I see warm and fuzzy moments of my kid and any kid I know.

3. I can't sleep when boyboy is sick and whn hubby snores.

4. I love the smell of fresh bread.

5. When I can't sleep, I go out and watch TV.

6. I often dream about nothing I can ever remember of in the morning.

7. I get irritated when I am tired.

8. I like the sound of rain.

9. People often call me Ann.

10. I wish I could prevent my son from falling down and falling ill.

11. The best creation in the world is the human body (not that everything else is not "best" too!)

12. 1st 3 words that comes to my mind: toothache (coz I am having one now), Thursday (coz that is when my parents go back home) and Christopher (coz he is always on my mind).

13. I've discovered that it is not easy raising a child.

14. When I'm in love, everything seems a-ok.

15. A baby is born with the ability to talk (after Oprah's show on neh, heh, owh, aier and eh).

16. Before I met my husband, I frequently kept things within me.

17. A good marriage requires give and take and loads of communication.

18. I dislike it when people do not pay attention, are plain rude, and what is it with sarcasm?

19. I say 'I Love You' rarely these days.

20. My favourite subject in school was Biology (but I sucked in it! so, maybe I just liked the teacher, he was really CUTE!)

Want to do it?
Poh Nee
Simon

9 comments:

simon said...

as always, very interesting to read your tags! will do mine... soon.

andrewjune said...

no 10...it's one of my xmas wish :-)

Daddy Parenting Tips said...

Does the song continue with ...

And the distance feels further when you're headed for the ground.

I think the key lesson in life that makes a difference is

Being thankful in every and any situation - and if its not possible, think again.

That makes better parents too.

http://daddyparentingtips.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

June - hahaha....we are in the same boat again ya!

PHILIP !!Thanks for dropping by. Hope things are well in London!

Jaanvi said...

nice tags...How r u doing?

Julie said...

I like the last one...you are being very truthful. Haha... Guess he is not reading this.

Moomykin said...

No.10: Hahaha... we didn't have any male teachers in my early secondary school. My bio teacher was a real terror and we loved her class.

I always am glad ro know you a little better.

angeline said...

hmmm... so I guess the reason why you think the human body is the best creation is because Biology is your best subject eh? *wink*

Ann said...

Jaanvi - please also do the tag...would love to read your answers.

Julie - he was the kind of teacher who could talk openly about things and reckon he would have taken any comment about his looks in his stride.

Kin - same here. Love to read your answer to tags as well...

Angeline - you do have a point there!