Things my boy has learnt over the weekend:
1) Learn to get on and off his new tricycle that my parents got for him for Christmas
2) Whe he gives flying kisses, he will put his hand to his mouth and as the kiss flies, he also announces its coming "flying kisses"!
3) When daddy asks him to give me a kiss, he does so with the sound effect "Muuaaah". And becuase I laugh and laugh when he does so, he finds my reaction funny, laughs and muaahs me again!
4) Occassionally he says "Hello" and "Bye".
5) Occassionally he shakes hands with people when told to.
It's great to see how fast they learn things.
Childhood is indeed a wonderous thing!