Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The perfect Christmas gift

It is the digital age. Loads of pictures are taken with digital cameras. These digital images are kept in hard disks or pen drives and stored one on top of each other in the drawer.

A relative drops by my inlaws place. "How is your grandson?" they ask my inlaw. A thought to bring out some photos pop to mind. But alas, there are only 2-3 that we have printed out for them in paper.

So, words would have to suffice.
A picture would have spoken more volumes.

After which it was not a pretty picture when inlaws decide to share a few words with me on the NEED of some pictures of their grandson.

So, a load of digital pictures to be arranged, brought to the shop and printed.

"Walk around for 3 hours-lah or come back later" the photoshop guy tells me.

We decide to walk around. It was tiring. And a whole lot of time wasted. And it isn't easy waiting around or going back with an active toddler in tow.

2 weeks later, my parents decide to come down. Their Christmas wish is for some photos of their grandson to be kept in their home. "I miss Christopher. Got photos at least can look at them mah", my mum rants on.

I couldn't imagine going back to the photoshop and spending another bomb of $, time and energy getting another batch developed.

So, you can imagine my delight upon discovering EOE. Online shopping are very much accepted these days, so why not online photo developing as well?

And now, there is a contest even that gives you 50 shots free!
Also, with each 4R print at only RM0.30 (current promotion) and free delivery* for orders above RM35.00, you’ll really get your money worth!

No better time than Christmas time that I have found this site.

You can bet there will always be beautiful pictures around the house now and in my inlaws place and in my parents place. No need for many more words.

Check it out yourself!

2 comments:

Jaanvi said...

There are some other sites as well like zoom in and snapfish...I most of the times get my photos printed online... so much of comfort and these companies provide good packaging as well so no harm done even if you order a poster...

Moomykin said...

Good idea.
:)