Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blogging and work MIA activity 1

MIA from work and blogging resulted in:

Christmas Acivity 1 - Trying this new Tim Sum shop in Damansara Jaya.

For fear I forgot the name...this is it!
It is located along the same row as the DJ post office.



Yes, it is a recent establishment. Which would probably explain the ROWS and THRONGS of people lining up to try the food.

The prawn dumpling (har-kau) was surprising. There were 3 fresh prawns wrapped in a thin translucent skin. Note all the key words used!

And the fried yam dunpling was VERY GOOD. Eaten fresh, the yam was crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and the aromatic filling of pork was just sufficient!

My,my, there are more and more good places to eat in DJ these days. Which would be great given my new establishment.
But not too great for my diet plans!

3 comments:

Wai Yin said...

are we going after church?

Ponytail said...

oooh..hohoho...Mike and I went there too on 2nd Jan, after getting our road tax done...

Nice tim sum there, we ate the back ribs and its RM10 per plate...but nice lah

Yeap, maybe can go there after church :)

Moomykin said...

Mmmm... now my mouth is watering for dim-sum... and at this hour of the night too!!

Ah... better go to bed now.
:D