Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brewed coffee

There really is no substitute smell to brewed coffee.

What more Amish Fine Foods New York Hazelnut Coffee. I was a frequent visitor to this place when I was in New York!

From the Amish Fine Foods Dictionary, the Hazelnut Blend is described as "Very smooth and delightful, the hazelnut flavor creates the ultimate taste the sensation in harmony with coffee master's high grown arabica coffee".

In the process of my moving, I have found that I own a Pensonic Coffee Maker.


So today, out it comes.
Coffee brought out from my air tight container.

Electricity on.
Humming and whoosing sound starts.

And now I am enjoying a wonderful hazelnut infused coffee.
It is truly sensational to the tongue and to the nose.

Any takers?
Maybe the next time you come over to my house, I will brew you some. (Simon especially! :) )
But please let me know what you like in it.

8 comments:

simon said...

goodness. you have a coffee maker and didnt know bout it?!

Techcrazee said...

i wanna cuppa!!!!! (salivating now)

mommy to chumsy said...

Hi. Tks for dropping by my blog. I get so excited when I know of another fellow Ipoh resident. Do you go back to Ipoh frequently?

I agree, there is no substitute smell to brewed coffee. You just reminded me that I have a coffee maker too. Gotta go dig it out :D

LittleLamb said...

I didnt know there is hazelnut coffee.. coffee with hazelnut flavour (like the syrup) yes....

u study in NYC last time??

Angeline said...

was it hidden in a corner of some untouched place while you were unpacking?
I often have such rare finds too whenever I do spring cleaning!
you must be a happy girl now. *wink*

Cecilia said...

Now that we are practicalyy neighbours, I hope to be the first to enjoy a cuppa and see how Christopher behaves at home. You will definitely need to eat 3 bowls of rice to keep up with him.

Mummy-yeoh said...

Coffee...hmmm I love coffee! Especially the first thing in the morning

andrewjune said...

i want a cuppa too!
so r u inviting me over to your hse warming party? hehehe...