My first night in the new place - 24 Feb 2009.
Loads of adjustments to do.
1) 2 cars to park in the porch is a tight squeeze. Either I learn to reverse really well, even half sleepy or I park outside.
2) When I go upstairs, I have to keep a check on what else needs to be brought down. Thinking of having a bucket pully system at my staircase so that I can bring down more than my hands allow.
3) Have to get everything ready before I clean boyboy up. It is virtually impossible for me to SHOUT to hubby when I am in the bathroom, the TV is on and he is in the kitchen.
4) Have to keep a very close eye on boyboy now. He is climbing EVERYWHERE. Even after putting up the gate at the staircase, which unfortunately is 3 quarts into the first step, I still find him climbing on the first step and then onto the gate and then if I don't catch him in time, his leg will squeeze in between the rails onto step 2.
5) Have to keep a close eye on boyboy now. If he cannot climb up the stairs, he will climb up the stairs at the edge of the railing where no gate can stop him.
6) Have to keep a close eye on boyboy now. He runs from one sofa onto the ottoman on to the next sofa and sits at the hand rest rocking himself before he is up again.
7) Have to keep a close eye on boyboy now. The new place is exciting to him and there are LOADS to discover that he literally drives himself up into a frenzy.
So, did I sleep well last night?
Yes.....but it was due to my flu meds.