- 2 car locks have broken
My auto-window no longer works
- My alarm is kaput (gone case!) and now
- My back window slips down at every bump I go through.
- All 4 car tyres (including my spare) require changing soon and
- My car is up for servicing soon.
Engine wise, gear wise, brake wise and all other important stuff though are in good condition.
I have been putting on hold my decision to buy a new car.
- Sentimental reasons (this car was given to me by daddy for graduation)
- Financial reasons (my job contract is due....)
- Fear (never driven a new car before)
- Stubborn (don't want to loose my ability to drive a manual)
- Administrative reasons (just renewed my road tax in Nov)
I have been told the last reason is a very silly reason not to change car! :)But anyway.....given the rain and the window issue, I have decided that action has to be taken sooner.
So.....this is the car and the colour I am intending to get. A car is a car is a car for me.....