Hubby found a potential buyer for my car. According to him, buyers would usually offer a higher price than if I were to trade in. Hubby also found me an agent to take care of the Myvi purchase. Some perks and savings thrown in! Expected monthly repayment of RM500/month for 5 years @ 3.65%!
I feel broke already!
Updates on the sauces:
Bought the LKK char siew sauce. Bought some pork with some fat. Will most probably try making char siew this week. And will remember to take some pics of it IF it turns out well! :)
Also started on my "siu yoke" (roasted pork) yesterday! They never did mention how much 5 spice to use....so I am wondering if I did it right now. AND....sigh....the piece of pork my MIL bought for me was not as nice as expected (as in the skin and the meat were 'detached' in most places). So, it was VERY hard to get the vinegar on JUST the skin! Any tips for me? What if the meat gets the vinegar too?
Updates on some Saturday morning experiments:
- Some with mashed banana - boyboy loved!
- Some with mashed strawberries - not too nice! I think I put in too much strawberries and they were quite sour. Should have added some icing sugar.
- Some plain - nothing like these with maple syrup!
3) Fried spaghetti - this one boyboy loved! He loves salty food, he loves noodles!
This coming Sat?
4) French toast......IF I remember to get the bread! :)
Updates on Investment:
Did any of you invest in the new scheme by BNM? 5% for 3 years, min 1 K. If you haven't and want to, be quick! First come, first serve!