Monday, May 11, 2009

Foodies Weekend

Little Taiwan - LOVED the fact they had rice with pork and stewed egg for boyboy. One portion serving enough for his tummy! I love this kind of shops only for the many many drinks they have - especially bubble tea!


Did our bit for our babysitter! :) It was a fun day out. Christopher enjoyed the walk in the not too hot Saturday morning.

Not in the picture is my babysitter's home made otak-otak, which I will take when I open it up to eat and Christopher's oyster, peanut porridge, which he finished while we were still there!

Mothers' Day? Had it more for my mother inlaw. But it was marred by a celebration of my father inlaw's belated birthday dinner. Bought both my father in law a shirt and m mother inlaw powder from M&S.
Also had a cake from RT Pastry - black forest! Award winning design - but the cake was only so-so. Anyone know where to get a GREAT balck forect cake?

5 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hi JuAnn.. passing by on this beautiful morning to read yr bloggie.. yum yum foodie? looks great!

Angeline said...

Errr... not a black forest cake fan... so I'll zip my mouth.

but those pictures...aiyo! salivating now....

mommy to chumsy said...

oh i love little taiwan too :D sorry i don't know where to find a good black forest cake :D

andrewjune said...

yummmy i TOO love bubbly tea!

LittleLamb said...

Happy Mother's Day to u..