Thursday, July 23, 2009

7th Heaven

No...nothing delirious happened!

I am talking about the series "7th Heaven". Have you ever seen it?

I started watching this series when I was studying in Australia. It is currently showing on Astro 711 at 3 pm. Since I am blessed enough to be home by 3.30 latest, I usually will turn the TV on to catch the last 30 minutes or so.

It is really a feal good family show. A show I feel I would love my kids to watch as well. I mostly always cry at the end...partly because there always is a lesson to learn in every show and well....the lesson is always learnt with some degree of 'repent'.

I wish that there would be reruns of this show when my kids are bigger enough to understand and yet young enough to let me dictate their TV time.

If you have the time, do try to catch it. Well.....you may like it....or may not. I am just one sentimental fool latching on to a good cry.

4 comments:

Cuddly Family said...

its shown on tv now, star world tho. wkend, day time? I cant remember.. kids and I have watched.

HI said...

Love 7th Heaven. I was sad when the series ended.

MeRy said...

Never watch that movie yet...

hissychick said...

Mr hissychick and I used to watch 7th heaven quite religiously (if you will excuse the pun)...