Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today seems longer....

Strange day today. It seems different for a Monday. Not blue at all. Like a day that happened since a long weekend.

Strange day today. The weekend seemed long....and sufficient.

Strange day today.

So everyone know MU was in town? I should know best since well, they made hubby go back to work Saturday morning. Well...not them per say, rather the fact that they were here. And NO...I didnt' get anything out of this except maybe a ticket to see their game today?? Which wouldn't bring me any good now would it?

Strange day today....
.....that I am supposed to have some blues but I am just irritated with the inconvinience.

Strange day today.

I wished someone would not ask me questions and when I tell her the best I can, she turns around and decides to do some research and then declares that I am wrong. Wrong about what? The lack of information does not make whatever information I have given her wrong. Incomplete maybe, but still not wrong. I wish for her to take it back....but why create trouble? It finds me easily enough.

Strange date today.

I wish to be part of the group in giving, yet the decision to be in that group is not mine for the choosing. Whatever is best....

Strange day today that it is nearly 2 pm and I feel the day has indeed passed by too quick. I should be glad shouldn't I?

Strange day today....that I feel the need to escape into my music. It is need, not a form of entertainment nor a want.

Maybe it is not the day that is strange.

I think I need some protein....and a new tag.

6 comments:

reanaclaire said...

this is called Monday blues, right? aaahahhh...please dont remind me... all of a sudden, time stands still.. HOW COME IT IS ONLY 3.30PM NOW????

anyway, have a nice evening Ju Ann, :)

mumsgather said...

lol. Sorry I don't have a tag for you.

mommy to chumsy said...

things are definitely strange today :D hope tomorrow is a good day :D

andrewjune said...

i thk you need a good rest or MORE sleep to out your mind at ease hahaha...
dont worry, monday blues will be gone by tomorrow, then it's already friday! yay!

Angeline said...

*laugh*
go grab yourself a chocolate or two, sleep over this day and you'll be 'back to normal' tomorrow....

Moomykin said...

Some "strange days" still sounds like a rather good day.
:)

p/s- I always feel I need lots of protein. I'm sure it's the breastfeeding.