Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When I am counting down....

How do you get through the week? Do you actually realise that it is already mid week - Wednesday?

I used to count down by means of TV programmes....like Tuesday would be 90210 (a poor excuse I know to couch it out!) and Thursday will be xx programme.....you get my drift.

Then recently, I counted down using food....like what day to cook what.....Wednesdays will be soup days, Thursday will be spaghetti day....etc.

And this pass few weeks, it has been Wednesday is hubby's class day, Thursday is grocery day....

Monday and Firday you seldom need to factor in at all in the counting game. Occasionally Tuesday, but it is too early in the week to want to be reminded you have 3 more looonnnngggg days to go.

The weekdays will be easier if my son doesn't pull up a fuss in sleeping.....and just GO TO BED at 10pm when he is supposed to! Or maybe I should be flattered he wants to spend more waking hours with me? right.... :)

10 comments:

reanaclaire said...

Ju ann, mine are very routinal.. monday to thursday, sending my girl to tuition in the evenings and home alone facing my pc till she comes home.. so u see, my time pass super fast, esp when u r looking at the screen all the time.. agree? then by 11pm, it is time to close eyes and dream.. this is my life.. bliss... hhaa...

simon said...

what DO you watch on Thursdays?

Irene said...

hahaha... im happy its wednesday, cus thurs & fri will come along in breeze and its the weekend, then its monday again. blek...

sorry, tengah blabbering... ignore me :)

andrewjune said...

hahaha...to me is couting hubby days to his bminton games...that's when i get time to myself hahaha...currently i'm kinda glues to the series "I'M A CELEBRITY, GET ME OUT FROM HERE!"

Baby Darren said...

oh..time flies..before i can start counting, it is Friday again...

I used to count down by TV programs too and it always feel like I just watch the show like yesterday.

Wonder it is good that time pass so fast...

Moomykin said...

I used to do the counting, but now my boys do the counting for me:

When is the "holiday" (weekend), mom?
Tuesday and Wednesday, Aunty Corrine is in school. Then Thursday, and Friday is the "last day" of school.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Counting down the days using food? This is really a cute idea.
Meaning, every Thur you will cook spaghetti for your family? It is good too to be routine and fixed, so need not to think of what dishes to cook.

For me, I like Fri very much. Coz I could go for outing on the following days.

Debbie Y said...

hahaha....i used to count each by food too!!!

FAMILY FIRST said...

I have no time to count. Been so busy with my new job that I only pee twice a day .. bad eh.

coffeesncookies said...

Tuesday is Desperate Housewives Day, Thursday is in laws coming to town day, Friday is look out for weekend supermarket offers day.... aiyer.. what a life !!