Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Endearing.....

My 'What a WEek!' has some funny points I need to remember too...

When I vomitted until I peed in my pants....

Christopher went "Mummmmyyy....mummmyyy......why??"
And took a step back at each overhaul I made.

When I vomitted until I got a sorethroat....

Christopher went "Mummmmmyyyyy....come out...mummmmmyyyy"
(He was still strapped in his car seat you see!)

And now whenever I make a vomitting sound...

Christopher will run for my balm and sour stuff and run towards me shouting "Mummmyyy....nah nah nah."


And that day when I was lying down...sick as usual, he took my balm and handed it to me and pointed to his tummy saying "Baby...pain pain".

I have been telling him that mummy cannot play with him and need to lie down becuase in here (point to tummy) got baby and mummy pain pain. Geezz....I hope I don't give him the wrong impression!

He is a blast....standing by me when my wisdom tooth started swelling, and I had to guggle with cold water or Listerine ever so often to numb the pain.....

He pushes the ottoman in front of me everytime I sit down and lifts my legs up.

And he doesn't complain when I tell him "Mummy too tired. Go find daddy." Daddy is complaining though! :)

****
Today is my 8th week. The little fella's heart is pumping.

And I am on flu meds, panadol and......(drumroll).....Tamiflu!!!
Better safe than sorry the doctor says....
Well....

15 comments:

Ponytail said...

Aiyo Ann!...but I must say Bravo to Christopher! He is such a darling, being there for you at such a tender age :)

Such a sweet boy...I am sure you will feel much better with TLC from him :)

Big Pumpkin said...

Oh, poor you....I was that sick too when I was pregnant 10 months ago. It is all worth it. Tee was also very helpful whenever I was sick. Lucky you, that Christopher loves Mummy so much, enough to help and sayang....Ask Daddy to follow his example, hehe....

mumsgather said...

Your boy is so caring! Poor you. Do rest and I hope you recover real soon. Take care.

Cynthia said...

hope the 1st trimester go fast, and the 2nd one will not be this bad.. you rest well ya..

LittleLamb said...

Its good to start Chris early :p He will be a doting brother :)

Take care ya..

HI said...

Aaww...I feel so bad for you. Hopefully it will pass soon....4 more weeks!

Irene said...

aiyor, please take care oh...

Angeline said...

Woahhhh that's too much to handle...
at least Christopher is giving you comfort through his little actions and understanding... one can never underestimate the power of the little mind, eh?
*wink*

Wonderful Life said...

aww...he's so sweet!

get well soon... take care.

mommy to chumsy said...

oh no..poor you. Tamiflu is ok ah? Christopher is so sweet :)

Julie said...

You taught him so well. He will surely be a good brother to little baby too!

andrewjune said...

awwww, such a darling boy...so sweet of him to tcare of you when you're down...it's kinda felt good playing the opposite role once in awhile eh? *smile*

anyway, i heard if you take tamiflu in order to prevent h1n1 it will not work when you actually contracts it later...how true is it i'm not sure...but if your gynae gives you a thumb up, then it's all good then.

take more fluids, herbal teas and rest more and wish you a speedy recovery!

SJ said...

speedy recovery!

ps you're invited to comment on my post too. =)

Moomykin said...

Christopher is such a sweety.
He is sure to be a good kor-kor.

Take care, my dear.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thumbs up Christopher. You have done a sweet and caring job in taking care of your mommy and bb.