Sunday, October 25, 2009

A list of updates

I have been rather lazy I admit in updating my blog. In part coz THERE REALLY IS NOTHING HAPPENING !!! :)

But random thoughts prevailing:

1) A prodigal son has returned to church gaining more exposure than a celebrity!
2) I got my son a pair of Riders which is now in the shoe cupboard since he has taken a liking to his new lookalike Crocs instead (which incidentally was so much cheaper!)
3) It's a Monday morning and I just want to curl back up to sleep. Workload is killing me!
4) I am into my 2nd trimester and still wondering if this fetus is growing well at all !!! (I lost 1 kg in 1 week due to lack of appetite and so far have only put on 2 kg in this 14 weeks!!!)
5) Haven't got any other shopping done for the new baby
6) Have yet to move my baby cot to my new place.
7) Looking at every other family's weekend outings and wondering if I should take boyboy somewhere
8) Going on a trip to Penang by flight in Nov with boyboy and wondering does the air pressure affect the kids much? Don't want to take care of a wailing boy for 1 hour in the plane!
9) Two more months till year end. There goes my leave being frozen!
10) AAARrrrGGgggghhhh......haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. Maybe I will forget about the Christmas tree this year.

So.....now.......truly......nothing......much......happening......see!

17 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

ahhh..so many things to do and so little time..hehehee. how's the little one doing in school?

coffeesncookies said...

ehh.. when taking your boy on flight, give him something to suck, Vit C, lollipops or drink juice. it helps

Cynthia said...

take care and rest well.. as and when you got an update, I surely be here :D

reanaclaire said...

The sacrifices of being a Mother and a wife...

Daddy Parenting Tips said...

Haruka has been travelling from Japan to London 12 hrs i think, London to HK, HK to Japan, Japan to Singapore. No problem with air pressure.

Aroma oil helps to sooth as well as lots of free juice. Its good to just let the child decide when he/she sleeps when he/she is tired instead of us worrying when he/she should sleep.

http://daddyparentingtips.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Hey, don't forget the Christmas tree. Must put it up this year. Christopher must be very excited. Don't worry, your Christmas mood will come by then. Be it last minute shopping, it is still fun.

andrewjune said...

wow...there's a long list of things to be done, actually!
hope you can managed to fly up to pg in nov while you're preggie and with an active toddler (hubby should be coming with you, right?)

and julie is so right...last minute xmas shopping is actually more fun hehehe...dont worry i haven't started mine!

Angeline said...

Christmas shopping???
too early lah...
*giggle*

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...looks like a very long list. :P The air pressure when flying do affect some children. I would give Gwen water or snacks during take-off and landing. I noticed Gwen would rub or tug her ears when the plane descends. Once it's in the air..it's fine.

I hope you get all your things done as expected. Slowly lah..still got time. :)

Shireen Loh said...

no worries, first couple of months into pregnancy, u won't feel like doing anything. During my 1st trimester with Emily, i had an aversion towards the computer!!! Dont ask me why or how. I think it must be something to do with staring at it or it emitting some force-field or something. As a result, I hardly blogged.

about the appetite thingy, i think its normal to lose weight instead of gaining in the beginning. You do go for your monthly check-ups rite? Try not to have negative thoughts or unnecessary worries. u'll be fine. It sucks i know. but once you're well into your 2nd tri, things will be ok :-)

oh i forgot, short traveling distance is ok la. just get him to drink something when taking off and landing...

mumsgather said...

Nothing much happening for me either... accept... everyone keeps on falling sick. Thats why I haven't been updating my blog.

Moomykin said...

haha... me also lazy to blog... also tired coping with 3 boys, especially now that we have to do homework nf Myron is stating to be sticky and cranky due to teething.

Don't worry too much about the not-putting-on-weight bit. babies grow in amazing manner even when the mom is struggling to cope. :)
Take care.

little prince's mummy said...

Hope you enjoy ur penang trip!~

MeRy said...

Congrats !!

Enjoy ur Penang trip.

Shireen Loh said...

hey Ann..just checking in :-). how r you? take care ya..

LittleLamb said...

How are you? just dropping by to see how's thing with u n Chris n the lil bun.... hope all is well :)

Mummy Moon said...

So many things need to be done eh! Just get relax and Have a smooth 2nd trimester and enjoy your Penang trip!