- I couldn't take any milk products especially ice cream or yogurt (foodies which I loved before that).
- I could eat almost anything (though I craved pork noodles).
- I still prefered noodles to rice.
- The 2nd half of my 2nd trimester, I also craved honeydew and had to have one slice,at least, a day (I never ate honeydew before this)!
Christopher's eating habit is as such
- Doesn't like his milk much
- Loves salty food (chips etc.)
- Prefers noodles to rice
- Loves his vegetables and fruits
For this current pregnancy....
- I look (and sometimes long) for yogurt or yogurt ice cream (Bulla kind!)
- I don't really like salty food (especially chicken!!!)
- Staring to prefer fried rice (which I would never have ordered last time, I was more a noodle person) and sushi (which I considered was just RICE!!!!).
- I don't really crave for fruits, eat it more to soften the after-dinner taste in my mouth. Chocolates work as good!
- LOVE his/her milk better than the big brother?
- Be a picky eater at the dining table?
- Love rice (and porridge) more than noodles?
- Love cake for deserts more than vegetables or fruits!?
Does your eating habit when you are pregnant determine the eating habit of your child?
And if that is the case, would my drinking more herbal tea make my baby more acceptable to herbal tea when he/she is bigger? Coz boyboy doesn't take Lo Hon Kor or any other sweet herbal remedies (except bitter ginseng) now.
What do you think?