Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BAN THIS !!!!

I nearly had an heartattack !!!

No...not those need to go to the hospital kind.

As I was reversing out from a parking space, I heard a loud horn blasting. I looked around in panic coz my last accident happened just this way. I looked at all my mirrors and could not find any car in sight.

What the $^#&%#^ ??!!!

It was from an radio advert.

I reckon radios should ban all adverts and songs which has car horn sounds, sudden shouts or anything that could possibly come from the road.
Sigh....or maybe I should just stick to my low, merry and quiet Christmas CDs for now.

10 comments:

LittleLamb said...

just put some nice Hillsong CDs...:)

Pat said...

I totally agree!! Been caught by surprise by some of these adverts before, too, while driving on a busy highway. As if we're not already stressed enough, sigh.

Cynthia said...

Astro TV will have 1 advert which sounded like a phone vibration! and it make me run to my phone for no reason!! Aaargghh

Baby Darren said...

hahaha...i agree..it does give u a big shock...

mommy to chumsy said...

yes i do agree. there should ban all that silly ads. i've heard that before. i think they should also remove some very annoying ads like the one where the wife kept asking the hubby if she could buy this and that >(

eugene said...

hmmmmmmm, i tend to disagree with this, sorry. you must let there be room for creativity to bloom, secondly it is nice to have some surprises once in a while...hahaha
sorry again.

i hope you dont mind if i agree with you,hahahah.

take care now my friend

Mummy Gwen said...

Hahaha...can't stop laughing reading this. Sorry. Yeah..sometimes those ads can be quite irritating too.

Angeline said...

*Huge Huge laugh!!!!!*
I had to read 2 times before I could understand!
I thought there was an advert behind your car that honked at you...
*laugh*

only to realise it was the Radio!!!

*laugh*

mumsgather said...

Yes, its pretty distracting isn't it? Could cause some really accidents!

Debbie Y said...

hahaha...i agreed with this. I was also once being distrated by this car honr.