Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christopher in action

What has boyboy been up to?

Talking on the phone with kungkung (my dad).
He always asks me if he can talk to kung kung on the phone. And it delights him to no end when the phone rings. He will be the first one to rush and pick it up.

As of now, no other person calls us except kungkung and pohpoh (my mum), so we allow him the luxury of picking up the phone. He does it well with a "Hello. Christopher here." But that is provided you understand what he says. And talk and talk to him with only an occasional word or two from his limited vocabulary.

The other surprising thing he is into now is MY house! The Lego house, I mean.

Haven't uploaded the photo of him studying the house yet. But this was the house I made and he is opening the front door, the roof window, the back door and other windows and squeezing his fingers inside.

The letter box and the BBQ set gets dislodged ever so often and he will exclaim "oh!oh!" and give it to me. Coz he knows this belongs to mummy and if he drops it on the floor or spoils anything, he will get into TROUBLE. "Mummy angry no, ok?" he will look at me 'beggingly', hoping I wouldn't take the house away from his rough playing! :)

Of course I don't. It can be rebuilt after all.....even though he did take off the roof that day!!!

By the way, my favourite fruit is back in season and so cheap! Yummy....it is orange and has dark brown seeds. I love it when it is just going soft. Can you guess what it is?

10 comments:

Techcrazee said...

persimmons??? my wife likes it soft too :)

Ponytail said...

i guess persimmons too..hee hee

i have a bag of 8 at home...delicious!

LittleLamb said...

Christopher is tall.. from the picture shown. His vocab has increased?

Love the house both u n Chris built. A lot of playtime together. That's good.

have a good weekd

Julie said...

I just had persimmons few days ago. I just can't wait for it to go soft so I ate it when it's still hard. Still taste sweet though.

Jonathan too often ask me to call his Daddy (when he's on night shift). But he won't talk except say bye-bye at the end.

Mummy Gwen said...

I like your telephone. Nice colour. :)

So cute of Jonathan. Gwen just keeps quiet when talking on the phone with Daddy.

I guess persimmons too.

andrewjune said...

wah i am sure kung kung & po po are always the happiest when they heard chris answering the calls whenever they called :-)

nice HOUSE, btw !

glad you're doing fine now :-)

coffeesncookies said...

persimmons ! very cheap !

FAMILY FIRST said...

Hey I got that same telephone too from telekom! nice hor?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I think it is persimmon. My whole family loves the fruit and the other day, we bought 15 persimmon at one time. Hehe.

Woww...I love the house.

Moomykin said...

He is growing so well.
:)

Good that he is into building blocks now. It's really a good channel for their creative brains.

Fruit: Persimmon!! Max loves them too.
:)