Monday, January 4, 2010

Week 24 and counting.....

I am now in my 24th week and beginning to feel pregnant. Take note this is a 'complaining' post! Read further at own risk.

***
Have put on a substantial amount of weight since my last visit. Actually about 2 kg.

"Back with a vengence", the doctor says. Considering my weight did not increase the last two checkups!

Am feeling stretched all over all of a sudden! Keep on rubbing cream on my belly coz the skin is so dry!

I feel so immobile and clumsy. My hips seem to be locked in position when I try to manuveur around furniture.

Still having slight cramps, more prominantly now on my right side! Keep scaring hubby that it feels like appendicitis! And it sure hinders my ability to enjoy the park with Christopher.

My back hurts in particular areas that I cannot get to. And every other sitting or sleeping position seems unsuitable.

It's a good thing I have some things to occupy my mind like CNY next month, visiting some wedding shops with my sister and my impending contract ending (which would possibly mean I don't have to drag my feet to work in my last month of pregnancy).

Though unpaid maternity leave sure SUCKS !

But anyway......the only good part is that I can wear a low cut blouse now and be confident about it! ;)

12 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahahhaha....you are funny. So i guess you have lots of low cut blouse now?? :D take care dear.

Julie said...

I missed playground time with Jonathan too. :(

I got warning from my doc on the increase in weight. Sigh...

eugene said...

I bet you sure look sexy with all the low cut Vs we have, you know what i always feel that pregnant women are the pretties ladies.

Look at them,exuding the motherly love that other loves cant even compare, i used to tease my wife this,"you know the secret to stay pretty for the rest of your life" the answer. keep getting pregnant.hahaha.

take care now and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and god bless

eugene said...

Sorry, "i bet you sure look sexy we have the low cut Vs you have,, not we have" sorry again

Baby Darren said...

hahaha...you make me laugh with your last paragraph...

I can totally understand your discomfort as we started entering 3rd trimester. Me too, getting more and more uncomfortable...but time flies, before we knew it, the baby will be out soon...

Mummy Gwen said...

Hang in there, ya. Baby will be out soon. Hahaha...the last sentence really cracks me up. :D

LittleLamb said...

heheheheh go pump urself up with more food la..its a chance to eat n eat without u feeling bad ok...

FAMILY FIRST said...

Only 2kg? Come on!

MeRy said...

2kgs up???..shld eat more.

Ponytail said...

oh, i love visiting wedding shops too...hee hee

coffeesncookies said...

hmm.. enjoying pregnancy that's good. I used to think I wasn't fat when i was pregs. Altho tummy was big, I can't pinch any inches from my abs, so I must be fit and yes, I do feel sexy about it ! Gimme 5 !

andrewjune said...

wow! should post some photos of you preggie :)