Monday, January 11, 2010

Westin weekend!

We had a free voucher to stay in either Westin, Sheraton or Le Meridien which was expiring in June. Decided to use it before I become too big to enjoy any of the hotel facilities i.e. swimming!
So, this was our weekend:

Boyboy always loves hotel beds partly coz he loves to snuggle in between mummy and daddy!

Loved the fact that Westin gave me mugs to drink my tea in!

Do you see what I see?

Some of our catch from the buffet table!

Boyboy enjoying the spread !!!

(yes....he had popcorn and candy floss!

And surprise surprise, he loves pineapple!)

Nothing like brewed coffee to round up the meal, the stay and the weekend!

***

We went swimming too but didn't manage any photos coz I was in the pool with Christopher and hubby was in the gym!

We ate in Lot10's new food court - supposedly all the great famous stalls from Petaling Street had been moved there. The beed noodles sucked! BUt heard the wanton noodles with duck was good.

Also ate in Pavillion foodcourt. And bought tea from The Loaf.

By the way, the cherry blossoms are out on the streets of Pavillion! Go check it out!

We are hoping to cover Malacca and Camerons before April is due.

15 comments:

Cynthia said...

nice getaway... enjoy your coming holidays.. :D

Techcrazee said...

I thought preggy ladies not suppose to take coffee or tea????

reanaclaire said...

wow.. going here and there, Ann? before confining to the house for at least one month, u r taking a great breakaway... good idea.. so no more nausea already?

Mummy Moon said...

Nice buffet food eh! Have heard about Lot 10 new food court but yet to go check it

LittleLamb said...

Her name is April??

Hmm mini bar food is foc? if yes, whack.

mommy to chumsy said...

what a nice comfy bed. makes me wanna go stay there too :D the food is making me so hungry now!! did you have a great time?

andrewjune said...

it's great to go for a short hols...oh my, you must be very satisfied with the buffet :)

enjoy your more hols to come!

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..nice nice (I saw lah :P..). Enjoy while you can..hehe. Ah..you are expecting a baby gal, that's great! :)

coffeesncookies said...

i love the bed, i love the bed, i love the bed and I LOVE THE BED. I so love Westin's bed and I must go Pavilion too. lol !

Julie said...

I'm the other way round. I'm saving my holiday until after baby is out. Malacca and Cameron is what I'm looking forward to too. Can't do most of the things with a big tummy right now. :)

FAMILY FIRST said...

I didnt go anywhere when preggie except to Penang. So, yeah, enjoy yourself before no. 2 comes along. Pavilion so fast CNY edi?

Angeline said...

That's an Awesome break from the daily hassles..

boy boy is so handsome!!!

Ponytail said...

Do you see what I see?

YES! and...
so far I have not come across a hotel that have Durex in their minibar!!
or...izzit I checked at the wrong place...LOL!

So nice, I want a stay in downtown too but got no free vouchers...huhuhu!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Haha..I saw that too in the minibar.

Woww...seems like everyone had a great time in the hotel. Nice!

Baby Darren said...

wow...so nice...got free voucher for hotel stay..i also want....

Yeah..enjoy first before the stomach getting too big and too lazy to move around..hehehe...