Friday, January 29, 2010

When we need it most

Sometimes when the going gets tough....
When we are gearing up for change....
When we voice our fears....
When we try hard to remain positive....
When we cling to the last straw of hope....
When we want to give up....
When we get tired but know we have to go on....

Give me an encouraging word.
Else please don't tell me anything at all.

My way may be different from yours.
You may not agree with my methods.
You may not even agree with my timing.

But it is my choice.
And if there is no harm from trying and continuing.
And if you cannot stand by my decisions.
Walk away.
But don't tell me anything negative.
Because sometimes.....

5 comments:

andrewjune said...

hope everything is fine?

mommy to chumsy said...

*hugs*

Mummy Gwen said...

Hugs to you, dear. Take it easy ya.

LittleLamb said...

*hugs* to u and Chris... take care ya..l

mNhL said...

Just like my mum used to tell me "If u don't have anything nice to say, better don't say a word". I think this sentence really make sense. Hope you are find there. Hang on!