Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Definitely a best seller!

This is NOT a sponsored post. Neither am I working from this company!!So, this is a really an independent opinion! :)

I was given this drink to try one day. And from the first sip to the last gulp, I was pleasantly surprised.

I am not a big fan of flavoured tea actually. But I got to admit I like green tea for its benefits. So, when I was given the little chilled 350 ml bottle of forest berries flavoured green tea (which reminds me of Pop!), I wasn't really expecting much but still it was green tea after all!

Hubby poured some into a glass for me (coz he wanted some too!) and put in some ice, I was like WOW! Seriously!



"MY drink!"


Firstly, this flavoured tea is not that sweet at all!
In fact I thought hubby added some cold water in my cup.
But he swore he didn't!


Secondly, I could actually taste the distinction
between the green tea taste complimented by the berries taste.
I mean as it is there aren't many forest berries drink in the market.
So, the taste was really something very new!



I couldn't resist.
Had to try the apple flavoured and the lemon flavoured one next.
(And my little girl must be loving it too coz she was squirming with delight when the drink hit her!)



I was quite surprised coz even for the apple and lemon, I could taste the green tea. Which really goes to show that the tea wasn't any of those instant powder type but really brewed! I would know frankly if a tea comes from those instant powder type!



And me being the over-analytical,
I was curious over their label mentioning "Catechins".
Its actually a powerful antioxidant naturally found in green tea.



This will definitely be my drink to serve for Chinese New Year. It can really quench a thirst (which gassy drinks used to do) and its so light and not overly sweet.



And what more everyone can drink it even if you are pregnant like me. And my fussy-with-drinks hubby also now choose this green tea drink over his gassy, unhealthy drinks.



And I also give it to my son since it does not have any preservatives.
(Which is a great help since he considers this drink an alternative to his nga ku chips or the mandarin oranges or any other nonsense he is not supposed to be eating!)



So, look out for C2, cool and clean,
the next time you go to Giant or Jusco.
Sigh....we even stopped by 7-11 one evening
because I wanted a cold drink.
Of the 3 flavours, the forest berries is my favourite.
You really got to try it.
It's SUPERB!!!
Kinda love the little bottle it comes in too!

4 comments:

reanaclaire said...

wow..bloggers all over KL seem to be trying this IN drink!

andrewjune said...

i saw this in others blogs as well...
it's worth checking out, i thk...

Mummy Moon said...

Yes, The forest fruits flavor is my favourite too :P

Julie said...

Agree with June. Let me go get some and experience it myself too.