Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pork burgers - best seller or not?

Anyone tried this pork burger from Ninja Joe?
It can be found in Tropicana Mall.


Size wise the burger was 'are-you-kidding-me?-this-small'
Hubby finished it in 3 bites.
Price wise was 'are-you-kidding-for-this-size?'
2 burgers were about RM9+.
Taste wise was 'I-think-I-can-do-better!'

Verdict - first time and last time.
Next time we will jsut go back to McD.
The person who told us it was really nice
must have been really hungry
and had a really small stomach!
Sigh....but now that I have mentioned it
How many of you actually feel like trying it?
The place is actually quite full during weekends.
Wonder if it is just for the novelty of it
Or that there really is a market for pork burgers!

11 comments:

mNhL said...

The title make me feel like going to try, but your word of mouth put me down the idea. hehe...really that BAD? *shake head*

Mummy Gwen said...

I've never tried before. Based on your review, don't think I will go for it..hehe.

eugene said...

As for me,i still prefer the road side burger stall, C & G, somemore i can tell the seller.." bagi lah sayur banyak sikit, and the mayonaise bro."

gracytan said...

I juz tried it last week. It tasted really good and i prefer their teriyaki sauce. Heard that they will introduce a new big fat ninja with a reasonable price soon. Looking forward to it

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, i haven't been to tropicana mall before. i bet my hubs would love to try the pork burger cos you can hardly find any these days. however, he'll probably need to order 3...hehehehehe

MeRy said...

From the pic, doesn't look Yummy.
Better stick to McD.

andrewjune said...

so it's not halal then :) havent tried pork burger before but i thought they look kinda cute hahaha...

TJ said...

Many ppl have commented that Ninja Joe pork burgers are not bad. Also, they don't add any MSG in their food and no spare parts (unlike McD). Check ppl's comments on their Facebook page (http://facebook.com/porkburger). Anyway, it's PORK BURGERS!! Good or not so good, it's so worth a try :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hmmm, I never heard before this pork burger but from the pic, the burger look so lembik and does not look tasty;-(

LittleLamb said...

because it sells PORK..

Shireen Loh said...

i don't think i'll like it. pork burger just doesn't seem 'normal' to me. i still prefer my beef. now, if it's ramly, i'll whack like a mad woman who hasn't eaten for days!