Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Remember your Wedding Song?

I have been asked to think of some wedding songs for a church wedding and also dinner walk-in.

I remember mine vaguely (good thing I still have the 2 CDs I compiled for the day).

I used This is the Day by Scott Wesley Brown for my church walk in and the traditional Wedding March for my walk out.

And hubby and I loved Michael Buble so we used his music for our walk in dinner. Thinking now if it was How Sweet It Is or The Way You Look Tonight. Hmmm.....

We also used one Scott Wesley Brown and one Michael Buble song for our video presentation.

This couple doesn't have a favourite contemporary singer they both share and don't listen to much contemporary music for that matter.

So I am in quite a dilemma. Have come up with some like Morning Has Broken, There is Love, The Prayer and even Forrest Gump Main Theme (don't ask how I thought of that). And of course everyone loves Kenny G right?

So, do you remember the songs you used on THE day?

9 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

we didn't have any wedding songs....hahahhaahhha. i think i would like michael bubble too :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Mine was "I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams and Barbara Streisand".

coffeesncookies said...

yes, i do. mine was Power Of Love by Michael Crawford, a very haunting piece :.. the whispers in the morning.. of lovers sleeping tight...and i hold on to your body..... coz. .. you are my lady and I am your man ..
(different version from female version sang by Jennifer Rush n Celine Dion). I SO LOVE MC's Power Of Love..

Simon said...

most of our songs were from Reynold's CD. except the video presentation. It was Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse. Still one of my fav songs.

BUTTERYFINGERS said...

We choose "Take me to your Heart" by Michael Learns to Rock.

andrewjune said...

I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees :)

Julie said...

This is the Day was the song I played during the signing ceremony.

My wedding march song was First Love, the once famous Korean song. Used Till the End of Time by Steve Green for my video presentation. A very meaningful song.

Debbie Y said...

hahaha....u just make me think of it. Really have to dig it and check it our!!!

Shireen Loh said...

i couldn't remember the name of the artiste at first so i didn't leave a comment. but now i do, i can leave one now hahah...mine was the Emil Chau's version of The Love of my Life. It was a duet with a lady, i can't remember her name.