Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I had a moment...

I had a moment last night...
  • when I had flashbacks of my previous labour and I am so dreading the birthing process that is looming up. Alot of 'What If' questions!
  • when I thought of the mulitple times I would have to wake up in the middle of the night. I feel so tired these days as it is!
  • when I thought of the few hours of breast engorgment that I would have to go through.
  • when I think of the heat and the fact that I would not be able to bathe as often.
  • when I think of where the cot is going to be and would it be too cold.
  • when I think about getting out of bed to go to the cot to handle the baby.
  • when I felt I don't want to do all of this anymore.....
  • when I felt why in the world did I get myself into this again.....

Dear Lord.....please help me!

14 comments:

eugene said...

Blessed is the man who waits upon the Lord.......

Take care now my friend, good things shall come to those who wait upon the Lord.

God Bless

mommy to chumsy said...

*hugs* you'll be ok. there's a chinese saying - when the ship reaches the dock, it will automatically turn straight"...hehehehehe

Baby Darren said...

Believe me...I have the same moments with you too since many months ago. But I try not to think about it..coz it generates too much negative vibes. Think of the baby....he/she will definitely bring u more joy...

Take it easy as you are getting heavier and heavier...I even feel so hard to walk up the stairs and started panting...since u have no helper, do it slowly and get people to help up if possible.

mNhL said...

take it easy....everything will soon goes by and soon you will be chasing after your toddler up and down like what I'm doing to my baby XJ. She is so active nowadays. Gonna faint. When the bundle of joy arrived, everything are just worth it!

A gift from God said...

Wow...wow...wow.... stop right there...take a deep breath and think of the beautiful girl you will be seeing real soon. Whatever negative thoughts will vanish by then. :) The Lord will walk with you through this journey...not forgetting Boy boy and your hubby! :) God Bless!

LittleLamb said...

dont worry ok. God will be with u. we mothers ALWAYS anxious for nothing one... you will do alright..

Mummy Gwen said...

Don't think too much ya. I guess it's the hormones playing tricks on you. Everything will be fine. :)

Cynthia said...

GOD is with you, and you will be blessed with all the guidance he has for you.. don't think too much, and enjoy the rest of the journey, and welcome the little ones.. :D

take care my dear friend..

coffeesncookies said...

take it a step at a time. you'll be fine.

Family First said...

God is great and they gave Mommies around the world, superpowers!!! You can do it!

Mummy-yeoh said...

Dont worry Ann, I am sure all will be alright :)

Sasha said...

oh i asked myself the same question when i was about to pop also. And then I asked myself again when both the kids are crying. But dun worry "Bersusah susah dahulu, bersenang senang kemudian" . Just hang in there :)

prince n princess mum said...

Ganbatte!~

andrewjune said...

yes, think of you holding your baby girl in your arms, Ann :)
i would love to capture those moments!