Sunday, March 7, 2010

Radio Station

I changed my radio station this morning.

I have Mix FM 94.5 on Setting 1 which is more for hubby than me.
I have Light FM 105.7 on Setting 2 which I love when I drive home from work.

I used to also play Light FM in the mornings as well. But then recently, back at work at 6 am in the morning, my colleague is blasting off her radio to Red FM 104.9.

Yes, I reach work that early. And yes, she blasts her radio with my consent coz the whole offic consists of no one but us 2 girls.

Red FM is pretty cool for a 6am morning drive. The upbeat popular songs sure make the morning more CHIRPY! So, I have Red FM on Setting 3 now.

And now I am singing to "Don't Stop....Believing" and my son's favourite "Tonight's going to be a good night!"

What's tuned up in your car radio?

8 comments:

simon said...

Malaysian radio has never been the same again since they took classic rock off the airwaves!!!

i'm listening to redfm in the meantime...

Mummy Gwen said...

I've not been listening to the radio for some time now..haha. Gwen wants to listen to MJ all the time. -__-

reanaclaire said...

I still prefer Patrick Teoh from the 90s... hahaha.. i really miss his talk show, Radio 4, just bec of some silly narrow minded people, his show was slashed off the board..
nowadays not as interesting but i listen to light FM and Red FM whenever i drive..

mommy to chumsy said...

i like MixFm and LiteFM :) Haven't tune into Red before. Ahh...Don't stop believing is also one of of my fav songs..but i prefer the original one by Journey ;) Oh...i think Ash and Christopher would make a great singing/dance partner as it's also her fav song :D

LittleLamb said...

mixfm.

andrewjune said...

i've got MixFM, LiteFM, MyFM, 988, RedFM...
and mostly i tuned into Miz or Lite :)

but recently while rachael is riding together with me, she demands for her own CDs!!!

BoeyJoey said...

I listen to RedFM while I drive to work. If my kids are in the car with us adults, it's their CDs then :-).

Family First said...

Im a fan of Gotcha!!!!