Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My first toot toot gift

Toot toot.....the motorcyclist tooted at my gate!
"Courier service for Ms xxx!" he called.

My mum went out to collect it for me. It's from a June Tan, she told me!

Aaahhh....yeah....Caylee's gift has arrived. June messaged me on Facebook some weeks ago to tell me that she was getting Caylee a gift and had asked for my address. So, I was kinda expecting something from her! :) hehehe....

It's a nice pink Pooh outfit for my little girl! At least now all her clothes wouldn't be stained, blue or neutral colours but GLORIOUSLY GIRLY!

Thanks June. You are the FIRST blogger friend to send me a gift through courier.

8 comments:

mNhL said...

Nice gift.

Mummy-yeoh said...

Congratulations on your new born

LittleLamb said...

ops... i owe u an email....

Very nice of June..n the gift is very sweet.

Mummy Gwen said...

It's a very nice gift. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The gift is nice and sweet.

andrewjune said...

hi Ann, i just saw this post...
when i saw these pinkish girlish clothes, i immediately thought of you & julie :)

hope baby caylee looks GREAT in them...i bet so!

Baby Darren said...

Congratulations...(have I congratulated you already?? I'm getting so absent minded lately with my busy schedule and problems)

Nice gift set...

How's everything getting on? Hope all is fine with you and coping well...your moon is going to be FULL soon...

Irene said...

June so sweet. congrats again!