Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gift for Christopher

Received a gift from blogger mum Rachel the other day! Her courier guy came at such a right time - the night I was left alone with both kids!

So, I had some peace as Christopher opened the package and busied himself looking at all the stickers! All I had to do was look up and nod excitedly at his excited remarks on all the cars (from Cars) and trains (Thomas that is)! Unfortunately I didn't manage to take any photos given my hands were busy.

So....thanks Rachel for the excellent timing!!! :)


And other things he has been up to?


Helping my mum wash vege



Enjoying his pizza when my mum got tired of cooking

7 comments:

LittleLamb said...

you are welcome.

mNhL said...

Good to include the kids with some kitchen work so will keep them occupied for a while. haha..hope he enjoyed helping your mum out there!

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..he is such a helpful boy. :) I sometimes order Domino's pizza when I'm lazy to cook..hehe (in KL lah).

smallkucing said...

Helpful boy :D

Shenny's mommy said...

It is very nice Christopher know to help out in the kitchen. I think let children learn to help their parents at home also will help cultivate taking responsibility.

Mummy Moon said...

He is a good boy, can help po po

andrewjune said...

so nice of rachel :)

wow...rachael loves pizza too...at her first try :0